Safety First Training Group was created to provide the best in safety training to the community.
We provide flexible, innovative First Aid, CPR, and automated external defibrillator (AED) training programs for individuals, businesses and communities – all backed by the industry’s best technical support, customer service, and instructional resources.
We have locations in Eastern Pennsylvania and Eastern Michigan.
We offer monthly classes in the community for individuals or small groups. For groups of 4 or more, we will come to your location.
Whether your organization or company is large or small, we can help with your training needs at your location on your schedule.
- Basic Life Support(BLS) - Students learn how to recognize a life-threatening emergency, How to provide Basic Life Support and what to do in case of an airway obstruction or choking. ASHI’s BLS for Healthcare Providers and Professional Rescuers has been approved for training for Emergency Medical Services personnel and is accepted by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians(NREMT).
- CPR / AED - This course is designed specifically for laypeople in the community & workplace This extremely flexible program will help prepare people to respond to sudden cardiac arrest and choking.
- Basic First Aid - This course was created to help students develop basic first aid knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond. It is an excellent course for individuals and the workplace.
- CPR / AED & Basic First Aid - CPR/AED/BFA is designed for laypeople in the community & workplace. This extremely flexible program will help prepare people to respond to sudden cardiac arrest and choking as well as basic first aid.
- Child and Babysitting Safety - This program provides fundamental information in the business of babysitting, proper supervision, basic caregiving skills, and responding properly to ill or injured children or infants.
- Wilderness First Aid - This course meets the Boy Scouts of America Wilderness First Aid curriculum and guidelines.
- Bloodborne Pathogens - This program includes information that will help students understand what bloodborne pathogens are and how risks of exposure can be reduced for themselves and others.
- Emergency Oxygen Administration - The emergency oxygen program focuses on administering emergency oxygen to breathing and non-breathing persons.